I can't believe she is 1. Her hair is lightning up too. She is so dang cute. AND, I miss you too. I wish we could come and visit everyone soon. Your blog is so cute and I love seeing your little kiddios. Love you!
Matt and I got married October 12, 2002 in the Denver Temple. We have welcomed 3 beautiful children into our lives since then. Landon, Brooklyn, and Jasmine. I can't believe how fast our kids are growing up and how much things can change in such a short amount of time. I love my family so much!
3 comments:
Cute collage Kristy!
Funny how I talk to you through the blogs, when we live a mile apart. I must say your little Jasmine is simple adorable. Love her.
I can't believe she is 1. Her hair is lightning up too. She is so dang cute. AND, I miss you too. I wish we could come and visit everyone soon. Your blog is so cute and I love seeing your little kiddios. Love you!
Post a Comment