Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hard Day...



Poor Landon. So, not only did he fall and get hurt, had to go to the dentist and get shots and a filling, but then he bit his lip when it was still numb! He also, cut his finger with a nail (not too bad, but enough for him to complain about it) while smashing dirt clots at the flip property..and his knees are killing him tonight. All in all, I would say he had a day full of owies! However, his head and eye are looking much better tonight. He went and cuddled up on the couch, with his tiger blankie, and told me, "I am snuggling up on the couch because I had a hard day today."

3 comments:

Amy said...

Oh poor kid!
Your blog is really cute! It's fun to see what you guys are up to :)
Do you care if I put a link to your blog on my blog?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Pobrecito! I hope he feels better!

-Brecken