So excited to see your blog! Love looking at your adorable kids. Can't believe how different Jasmine looks from Landon and Brooklyn. It must be the dark hair. Lucky her though, I love dark hair and blue eyes!
Oh I am so glad to see your blog. I never got to see Jasmine. She is just a doll. And ALL that hair. Your kids are just growing up so fast. This is a great way to keep in touch. ~ Megan
What a cute little family. I love the last picture of the girls and Jasmine is so big too. I bet you are having so much fun with them. You are such a good little Mom.
Thanks for your sweet words about our son. I saw the message about your neice and it of course led me to their blog. Although our situations are very different, they are very much the same and my heart goes out to them. It's a true testimony builder, to read what your sister-in-law is going through and feeling. I too have felt my Heavenly Father's arms wrapped around me....
Matt and I got married October 12, 2002 in the Denver Temple. We have welcomed 3 beautiful children into our lives since then. Landon, Brooklyn, and Jasmine. I can't believe how fast our kids are growing up and how much things can change in such a short amount of time. I love my family so much!
8 comments:
What a beautiful pair of girls you have. They grow up so fast! Glad to hear that Jasmine's reflux is doing better. :-)
I can't believe how big your kids are getting ... they grow up way too fast!
So excited to see your blog! Love looking at your adorable kids. Can't believe how different Jasmine looks from Landon and Brooklyn. It must be the dark hair. Lucky her though, I love dark hair and blue eyes!
Oh I am so glad to see your blog. I never got to see Jasmine. She is just a doll. And ALL that hair. Your kids are just growing up so fast. This is a great way to keep in touch. ~ Megan
What a cute little family. I love the last picture of the girls and Jasmine is so big too. I bet you are having so much fun with them. You are such a good little Mom.
Love your adorable kids! Jasmine looks big enough for 12 month clothes! :) Thanks for all of the updates. You rock!
Beautiful girls! And what a handsome big brother! They are getting so big... ahhh!
Thanks for your sweet words about our son. I saw the message about your neice and it of course led me to their blog. Although our situations are very different, they are very much the same and my heart goes out to them. It's a true testimony builder, to read what your sister-in-law is going through and feeling. I too have felt my Heavenly Father's arms wrapped around me....
Post a Comment