So, it is has been a while since I have posted on here. We have been busy and I just haven't had a chance. We had company come on Wednesday and leave late Saturday night, so I was busy with that. Now my sweet little Jasmine is sick, she has a snot factory going on in her nose...hopefully it wont spread to everyone, but it seems like it usually does. Our guests were sick, so I am sure that is where she picked it up from, because it spread to everyone in their family too. I just hate being sick, especially in the summer time, and I would have to say as for me, I HATE colds..they are my least favorite thing to get because they always last me FOREVER, and I always lose my taste. Matt doesn't understand that, he has never lost his taste when he has gotten a cold. So what do you people say....do you lose your taste when you get colds?
We went camping two weeks ago and had a blast! Landon turned into our little fisherman...every minute that he had he was casting his pole (and getting it tangled) but he was cute. He said he was a pro fisherman. He will have to go with his Grandpa Hartman sometime, then he can really catch a fish. Brooklyn loved the fire and and was our professional marshmallow roaster. Everyone slept well, for camping, and we had a great time. I planned on posting about this a long time ago, but never got to it. I will have to load some pictures on later.
Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their summer!
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sorry... I don't lose my taste. Hope your little ones are doing well. Mine are finally almost over their colds. Aaron's back home from Disney World. Yeah!
Make sure you post some pics of your camping trip, it sounds like it was a success! Have you bought and read Breaking Dawn yet? What do you think?
Gosh, you always get colds. What's up with that? Sounds like you are having fun and staying busy. For sure call me when you come to St. George.
I'm so sorry Kristy.
Post a Comment