Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Decorations...



We got all three of our Christmas trees up and going! I LOVE to get my decorations up, well I love having them up, getting everything out is another story, but I finally have it all up. I got the boxes up and then we all got sick with the pukers, so it wasn't until a week later that the decorations actually got all put out, but we are excited to have them up. I love Christmas time, I love all the pretty lights and the Christmas songs and the excitement of my little kids! They have advent calendars that now every morning Brooklyn comes in my room and says, "Mommy, I want to open my calendar up"! It really is fun. I think that this year will be even more magical for my children. It seems to be more and more exciting the older they get. I know their will come a time when that isn't the case, so I am trying to enjoy every moment of it that I can, while I can! Landon and Brooklyn each have their own Christmas tree's to decorate that they get to keep in their room. That way, I can have our family tree (really it is my tree), looking all nice and not like the kids did it. Not that that isn't fun, but I enjoy having our tree that looks all magazine like...okay maybe not that good, but I would like to think that it is pretty. Merry Christmas to everyone, I hope everyone is kept safe and well!

5 comments:

Aileen and Aaron Trost said...

I like the individual trees idea. I think I might implement that in my house. Looks like you guys did a great job decorating!

The King Family said...

I bet they love having their own Christmas trees. What some spoiled kids. :) Have a Happy Christmas. I bet your kids will be so fun this year.

Heather and Ryan said...

Merry Christmas. See you soon!

DeeDee said...

I must say you guys have the cutest little family!

Happy 2009!

Skipper said...

So what color of tree will Jazzy have in 2009?