We had a great Halloween, and got LOTS of candy! It was so nice this year...I coudn't believe that it didn't snow. It seems like every year it snows for Halloween. Althought the snow always is exciting, I think this year I was just as excited that I didn't have to layer the kids up in bundles of clothes. Landon decided that he wanted to be Link...from the Legends of Zelda Nintendo game. Brooklyn decided that she wanted to be Daphney from Scooby Doo. She didn't even look like herself, it was so cute. Whenever she would put on her costume, she would act like a different person...it was pretty funny! Jasmine was a Bumble Bee with a cute little stinger! The kids picked out Thomas the Train for Matt. Pretty funny!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute pictures! I need to post the pictures of my Halloween soon.
They look so cute! AND, where were you?
Post a Comment