She took her first steps today! She is my earliest walker I have had. I guess she wants to keep up with Landon and Brooklyn. Today I was cleaning up from dinner and Matt was like Kristy, hurry, look. I looked over and Jasmine was just standing all by herself, she took a little step and got balanced again, and then took 4 more steps! She did this a bunch of times after that. I can't believe she is only 9 months old, and already taking steps. I know that it probably wont be long now until she starts pulling herself up on everything and really walking instead of just taking steps. It is exciting and sad all at the same time. My little baby is growin up way too fast!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
No Way...
Guess what...I can't believe it......

She took her first steps today! She is my earliest walker I have had. I guess she wants to keep up with Landon and Brooklyn. Today I was cleaning up from dinner and Matt was like Kristy, hurry, look. I looked over and Jasmine was just standing all by herself, she took a little step and got balanced again, and then took 4 more steps! She did this a bunch of times after that. I can't believe she is only 9 months old, and already taking steps. I know that it probably wont be long now until she starts pulling herself up on everything and really walking instead of just taking steps. It is exciting and sad all at the same time. My little baby is growin up way too fast!
She took her first steps today! She is my earliest walker I have had. I guess she wants to keep up with Landon and Brooklyn. Today I was cleaning up from dinner and Matt was like Kristy, hurry, look. I looked over and Jasmine was just standing all by herself, she took a little step and got balanced again, and then took 4 more steps! She did this a bunch of times after that. I can't believe she is only 9 months old, and already taking steps. I know that it probably wont be long now until she starts pulling herself up on everything and really walking instead of just taking steps. It is exciting and sad all at the same time. My little baby is growin up way too fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You have got to be kidding me. She's got Cade beaten. He is alomst one and just barely started to be interested in it. That's so exciting though-she probably looks so cute walking since she's still so little :)
Oh my heck, that is crazy! I think she is trying to keep up with the others. She is so happy and cute, I love her little smile and of course, her hair. Too cute!
Woo-Hoo! Now hopefully she won't be so focused on all the little things she finds on my floor... un-edible or edible... :) That's so exciting! I am glad you didn't miss it. She's tied with Ammon now. He was my earliest too at 9 months!
Yay, I found your blog:-) I think your little girl looks so much like you!
Post a Comment