Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fireworks!

This is way late, but I have been meaning to post these pictures. We had a very busy, fun filled, 4th of July! Landon and Brooklyn were so excited for their cousins to come over. We had lots of fun getting hit by the shrapnel from the fireworks show, it was a good one. Matt even asked me if I would marry him (he asks every 4th under the fireworks, because that is how we got engaged, 6 years ago)!


Landon and Ammon

Brooklyn and Emily

Rebecca and Aaron

Uncle Martin (he had to fill in for Matt, while he went to collect rent)
Brooklyn and Landon with all the fireworks we got!!!

Matt with his fireworks loot!

Brooklyn on the 4th in the dress she just had to have for the 4th!

2 comments:

Michel Realty News said...

We had so much fun at your house! The shrapnel and all! But I have to say, the best part was Matt's professional show at the end! The cops even complimented him on it... :)

The King Family said...

Those are some serious fireworks! Looks like you had so much fun!