I got out our blessing dress the other day to take some pictures of Jasmine in it. I have some from the blessing, but it always seems so busy on that day, that I never get to get the really good shots. When I got it out, I was explaining to Brooklyn that she wore it too on her blessing day. Well, now whenever she sees a pretty white dress, she always asks, is that what I got married in when I was little?
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Is this the dress I got married in?
I got out our blessing dress the other day to take some pictures of Jasmine in it. I have some from the blessing, but it always seems so busy on that day, that I never get to get the really good shots. When I got it out, I was explaining to Brooklyn that she wore it too on her blessing day. Well, now whenever she sees a pretty white dress, she always asks, is that what I got married in when I was little?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's such a good idea. I wish I had thought to try and take pictures of Ally & Kyrie in their dresses in a less traumatic/stressful setting (ie: on a day when they hadn't been passed around by 20+ people). Jasmine is so pretty in her blessing gown!
She looks like a porcelin doll, so perfect! And what cute faces she makes.
Oh my heck, she is the cutest thing ever! She is adorable!
Post a Comment