Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hair Cuts For All

Before and After Shots










My dear friend Mallory met Brecken and Me at my Mom's house, along with all of our kids and gave everyone (except the babies) haircuts. She is the best hair cutter. It was lots of fun. Brecken's hair had gotten so long, she donated 10inches to locks of love. I had 8 inches cut off to donate as well.

5 comments:

lacey said...

Great hair cuts! I can't believe how long yours and Breckens hair is! I don't think my hair has ever been that long...I wish!

lifeonthecoast said...

Cute hair cuts. That's so nice that you did Locks of Love donations with your hair.

The King Family said...

I love your hair and the kids too look adorable. Man, your hair got long. It looks really cute now, I love it!

Heather and Ryan said...

geez, you're hair was so long. I like the new look!

Tastes Kinda Minty said...

HI! This is Becky Roper! I found your link from Amy's page. You all look great! The kids are growing up so fast.
I can't believe how much you both had cut from your hair! It's wonderful that you donated to locks of Love. You both look just fabulous with the new hairdos!